Monday, October 15, 2012

A Chocolate Affair

Hello!

Considering that I'm currently sitting in bed eating Nutella out of the jar with a plastic soon (super classy, I know), I thought I'd share one of my favorite Nutella recipes with you. I love all things made with this chocolate and hazelnut spread, but warm gooey brownies certainly take the cake (pun intended).

You will need:

1 cup Butter
2 cups Sugar
2 tsp Vanilla
4 Eggs
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
3/4 cup Cocoa
1/8 tsp Salt
1/2 tsp Baking Powder
1 cup Nutella
1/4 cup Chocolate Chips

DIRECTIONS:

Preheat oven to 355 degrees.
Mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, and salt.
In a separate bowl (mixer) , melt the butter, then add the sugar and vanilla. Once the mixture is cooled, add the eggs and mix.
Add the flour mixture slowly to the egg mixture, mix completely before adding the nutella and chocolate chips.
Use Crisco in a 13x9in pan, they tend to be really impossible to get out of the pan. Crisco works much better than spray. I usually fold a paper towel, and use it to spread the Crisco around.
Bake for 40 min. They might need to go a tiny bit longer, but no more than 50 min.

Once they're done, cut a large one for yourself and enjoy!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment