Saturday, July 6, 2013

Face of the Day

Hi there!

Quick little face of the day for you. Ive been keeping my eyeshadow really low on the lid lately, which is new for me. Not sure how I feel about it, but it doesn't make for very good pictures.  Either way, here you go!


Also, my brows don't look that scraggly in person. Promise.

Face:
Bare Minerals Original in Golden Fair
Bare Minerals Faux Tan
NARS Sex Appeal
MAC Wedge Eyeshadow (Brows)

Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Eyeshadows in Virgin, Smog, Darkhorse
MAC Ether Mineralized Eyeshadow (LE)
Stila Eyeshadow in Kitten
MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack
L'Oreal Volume Collagen Mascara in Blackest Black

Lips:
MAC Lipliner in Subculture
MAC Lipstick in Brave

Looking back, I would have worn a different lipstick, but I wanted to wear Brave seeing as its new to my collection!

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment