Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Channeling Chanel

Hello there!

I did a little shopping today, as per usual. I bought a new handbag (more on that later) and did a little pass by the Chanel counter.

I have been eyeing the Illusion D'Ombres Longwear Luminous Eyeshadows for a while. They have incredible reviews for their pigmentation and staying power. Which I can vouch for, given the amount of time and makeup remover it took to get the swatch off my hand. I purchased the black shade, Mirifique #85. Its a deep black with visible silver glitter. Its gorgeous.
I also was swatch convinced into a Stylo Eyeshadow in Moon River #07. This is a metallic taupe shade with plenty of sparkle. Taupe is a go to shade for me. Its simple and easy to pair. Bright pink blush, a nude lip, a berry glossy stain, etc. Taupe always works.
You can also see a tiny bottle there. It contains a Vitalumiere Aqua Foundation sample. The manager was kind enough to match me and provide a sample. I have extremely breakout prone skin and didn't want to make the full sized purchase if it was bad for my skin type. So, expect a review! 

-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment