Friday, June 21, 2013

The Lip Products

I always see "What's in my bag?" or "What's in my purse?" videos on YouTube and thought I'd do a little spin off as I cleaned through my makeup. The photos below represent my lip product collection after I threw away a number of old, unused products.

Side note: Most of my makeup purchases began back when MAC products like 3D glosses, which will be pictured, came out. And I stopped purchasing by collection soon after the Moonbathe collection came out, which is still one my my favorite packaging styles to date. That being said, a lot of my MAC products were limited edition. That isn't as prevalent in my lip products, but if I continue this series there will be largely non purchasable products.

That was an incredibly long side note....!

On to the makeup, I tried to organize by type but then realized I left out a NARS lip gloss/stain, so it got stuck in the last photo.



Pictured above, In order: MAC Lady Bug, Russian Red, Lovelorn, Mystic; Estee Lauder Autumn, Hot Chili, Pinkberry; Clinique Tender Heart, Rose Aglow; YSL#4, #15; Revlon Fuchsia; Chanel #43.



Pictured above, In order: Smashbox Candid, Luster, Ecstasy, Radiant, Divine, Baby Pout; MAC Viva Glam V, Moonbathe, Wondershine, In 3D; Dior #227, #257, #347, #157; MAC Dewy Jube, Slicked Pink; Bare Escentuals Cinnamon; L'Oreal (color unknown); Victoria's Secret (color unknown). 
In front: Benefit High Beam, Posietint, Benetint; Sephora Apple Pomegranate; Clinique Grapefruit.



Pictured above: Korres Guava; The Body Shop Satsuma; EOS Strawberry Sorbet, Summer Fruit; MAC Shush!, Take a Hint; NARS Indian Red.

Those are the full contents of my lip product bag, which I'm more than happy to swatch if so desired!

Up Next: Recipe Revision Round 2

XOXO
-Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment