Thursday, April 25, 2013

The Home. T

No, that period is not a grammar mistake.
It's actually in reference to a company called The Home. T
They make and sell t-shirts with images of your home state with the word "home." written inside.

I came across the t-shirt on another blogger and loved it, so of course I turned to Google to find out where she got it. And this is what I found:

Tennessee Home. T ($25, http://www.thehomet.com/)

How cute, right?


I'm from Tennessee, so that was the obvious choice of t-shirt for me. However, these adorable tees come in many different states, though not all just yet (But- you can request your state on their website, and they even have the United Kingdom and Canada!) The shirts are unisex in size, and I ordered a medium because I prefer my t-shirts oversized. If you're confused on what the sizes look like, they have a handy sizing section on their webpage that has pictures to show you.

Besides being a cute shirt by itself, there are other positive attributes to this top. They are 100% made in America. Better than that still, a portion of the proceeds from the shirts are donated to "the 
National Multiple Sclerosis Society and earmarked specifically for research."

If that's not a reason good enough to go shopping, I'm not sure what is! 
I just ordered mine and will blog again when I receive it. The cost of the t-shirt was $25 dollars and shipping was $8 (insurance included).

You can order from: 
http://www.thehomet.com/Find their Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TheHomeTshirt
-Rachel

Also coming up: A very small J. Crew basics haul.

No comments:

Post a Comment