Monday, November 19, 2012

Obsessions

Okay, I just have to freak out for a moment.
I LOVE glitter. And suede. Mostly glitter.
Neiman Marcus is having a sale online (and in store, but I don't have one near me), so of course I clicked on the link. And then of course went immediately to the shoe section. Guess what greeted me?

These babies.

Suede & Glitter Bootie (Rachel Roy at NM)
They're perfection in shoe form. Gorgeous suede bootie with a fun sparkly twist. If I had the option (and the endurance), I'd wear these every.day.of my.life. At any rate, I have no where to wear them. I think they're a bit dressed up for statistics class, don't you?
Regardless of my shopping shortcomings- check out the awesome sale at NM, and purchase these (or other) fabulous shoes so that I can live vicariously through you.

XO,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment